02   03   My Internet home: Interview with author Carina Axelsson 04   05     15   16     19   20     21      22      23      24     25   26   27   28    31    32     33     

Interview with author Carina Axelsson

34     
I'm so happy that Carina Axelsson, one of my favourite authors and all-around amazing woman agreed to give me some time to answers some of my questions. For those who haven't heard of her before, Carina writes the popular 'Model under Cover' series. To find out more about the series click here and to see more of her amazing life ( and her converse collection = goals) click here. I'm so grateful that she has taken the time to answer these questions when she is so busy at the moment with a new book and travelling all over the world!
Carina with her books

So lets get on with the interview!
1. Which MUC book is your favourite and why?
This question is like asking a mother which of her children is her favourite! I tend to love most whichever book it is I’m actually working on, but all of my books are special to me for their own reasons so I can’t really choose one! I love them all!
2. What is your favourite city/country you've ever visited and w
hich country is at the top of your to-be-visited list?
There are so many wonderful places I’ve been lucky enough to visit - and so many more I’d love to see! One country I’d really like to visit again is Japan - but this time as a tourist and not as a model. Iceland is a place I find magical - but then again I was in London last week and had the most amazing time! 
3, If you could have any accent what would it be?
I’m happy with mine!
4. What was your favourite part of being a model?
My favourite part of being a model was the independence it gave me. And meeting really interesting people was a great perk of the job.
5. What is your favourite casual clothes shop?
I like Office on King’s Road in London because I know I can always find a cool pair of Converse there - and Converse are the foundation of all my casual outfits! 
6. How many dogs do you have and what are their names?
I have four dogs - Wilma, Amber, Zadie and Jane.
7. If you could have any animal you don't have, what would it be?
Horses and donkeys. And chickens. 
8. Favourite food?
As far as I’m concerned nothing beats the food in Italy! So my go-to favourite is authentic Italian pasta and vegetables.
9. Favourite colour?
Green, pink and blue. That’s three, sorry, but it’s the truth!
10. Favourite sandwich filling?
Peanut butter, banana and honey. Failing that, I had the most delicious truffled egg sandwiches at the ballet in London recently. They were amazing!
11.What is your  Top Tip for going back to school?
Honestly…my best back to school tip is to have a fantastic book to read because you can always escape the boredom or a bad case of nerves with a good book! And remember to tell yourself that school doesn’t last forever!
12. When will we get to find out more about the next MUC adventures?
Because I’m working on a Secret Project at the moment (shhh!), it might be a little while before MUC readers read more about Axelle, Ellie and Sebastian. But rest assured that there will definitely be more MUC books!

Let me know, what is your favourite MUC book or haven't you read any (If you haven't, you should!)

xxx
All comments returned


Labels: , ,

35     36    37   38